[Kiwi] Clan Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)
save request if possible Vote_lcapsave request if possible Voting_barsave request if possible Vote_rcap 
checkmate (391)
save request if possible Vote_lcapsave request if possible Voting_barsave request if possible Vote_rcap 
TheElusiveVirus (310)
R3DH4WK (134)
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)
[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)
[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)
SPIKE THE R8 (65)
flamingdragons-1 (56)

save request if possible

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

save request if possible Empty
PostSubject: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

i'm sorry for my rudeness for asking for saves though im new here
but if anyone is kind can somebody make this save?

Soldier: OHK Laser, Yellow EBP, Force Lightning, Jet-pack, Col Serra's Rifle

Heavy: Super Rocket Launcher, proton torpedo, force lightning, jetpack , Beam Cannon(Purple)

Assault: col serra shotgun , Darth Vader's Ship Laser, force repulse, jetpack, stealth suit

Sniper: Slave1 , Orange Obi Wan Cannon , force choke ,jet pack, A-Wing Laser

Pilot: B-Wing laser, Red Beam Cannon , Force Jump ,stealth suit , ig 88 dual rifles

Loadout 1: ohk laser ,slave 1 ,force lightning,jet pack , stealth suit

Loadout 2:Darth Vader's Ship Laser, Orange Obi Wan Cannon , purple lightsaber, force choke

Loadout 3:CIS Starfighterlaser ,turbolaser strike , cluster grenades, jet pack, force repulse

Colors i will do myself as well as the insigna pls make this for me pls, thk you., i apologise once again...

Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:47 pm

:(D):
Back to top Go down
http://xkiwix.roflforum.net
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:55 pm

wait what?????? you are a hacker though why do u need gamesave????

btw did you come to this site from seeing my imposter lol
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:49 pm

I love ur sigs ninja, especially the one with all the clan members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:16 am

aren't you ninja spike with the ion cannon head? nvm , EVEN IF you are the person that have the head you won't give the code...going back to your question, i just want the new ship weapons,but i changed my mind, i've learnt not to be greedy...so just ignore my save request. second question answer:do you hate esp clan? no, i came to this site not because of your imposter, i don't really remember how i find this site , i randomly went to esp , saw enemies: [kiwi] and click on it, then a few moments i found this this link: http://xkiwix.roflforum.net, and thats how i came,register.....etc
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Kay Razz
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 am

so its confirmed that no one will make this save?
Back to top Go down
[EHW]PulseKiller[UPH]
[EHW]PulseKiller[UPH]

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 am

Aww i wish i knew how to make saves but i dont........... to make my loadouts i use NitePR hey=] if you use NitePR etc i can give you the stuff to make your own loadouts :T

study
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 am

yes, i use nitepr, do you still have those codes? you got red beam cannon?
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Rav could make your save.. i'l talk to him, xtreme left ES so.. Ask Unleashed.. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 am

thank you..
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm

7ED7792C

Theres the red beam cannon code, got it from runnerke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

got the green cannon code too, changed the ? letter to a ? better not say it in case other people might know and use it too happily as though they are masters of elite squadron!! Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 pm

But you already have green beam?
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:59 am

u don't have? if u want i have to ask that person who gave it to me.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Floodcontrol228

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 am

leash stoped the saves and u know that rav dont have those codes yet i dont think and watch what u post because a elite Sucking at peins's could come and steal it.

and i have the codes and i wll make it if noone else can.
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 am

so are u going to help me? if so thk you.. i'm sorry for my space playing...i've somehow getting used to not using kill all flyers code...whats yr real es name? i want to add u... Smile
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:09 pm

If your talking to me Razz

My FIRST account was Gozitan

Until Kiwi recruited , so im mainly on [Kiwi]Gozitan Wink
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:10 pm

no.. i'm sorry i'm talking to floodcontrol228.... he was mad at me when playing with me.... Sad of cos i know you, Gozitan, i hv added you in my es friend list already!!!!
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Ikr xD i feel stupid xDDD
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:24 am

nah, u are not....
Back to top Go down
[EHW]PulseKiller[UPH]
[EHW]PulseKiller[UPH]

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 am

TheElusiveVirus wrote:
got the green cannon code too, changed the ? letter to a ? better not say it in case other people might know and use it too happily as though they are masters of elite squadron!! Very Happy Twisted Evil

lol! yeah you don't want that
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 am

hahaha... smart people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Totally.. like me Cool

Jk xD
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 pm

congratz Gozitan!! u reached the number of posts of 300, top poster in Kiwi...i kept asking myself, is it a big deal? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: save request if possible   save request if possible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

save request if possible
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next