[Kiwi] Clan Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)
Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRanking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Voting_barRanking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
checkmate (391)
Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRanking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Voting_barRanking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
TheElusiveVirus (310)
R3DH4WK (134)
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)
[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)
[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)
SPIKE THE R8 (65)
flamingdragons-1 (56)

Ranking up (for dummies)

Go down 
+5
[Kiwi]Emma <3
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome
[Kiwi]Grinder#11
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
checkmate
checkmate

Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

I don't use any code to be ranked up because my rank is frozen ! I've just told you that !
Back to top Go down
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 pm

guys....what i do to rank up in es with codes WITHOUT GETTING BANNED in a server is.... i pretty much spam fu while im in my capitol ship. the force unleashed goes across space and kills everyone in the enemy capitol ship. and checkmate ur rank can be unfroze by starting out the battle in space or on a capitol ship...
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm

And then I'll use awesome weapons to get a maximum of points :Lulz:

Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Screen26
Back to top Go down
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

wtf are those wepons !?!
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:37 pm

OHK weapons :Lulz:

The first one shoots full charge ion cannon bullets and the second one shoots full charge orbital strike cannon bullets plus homing missiles Cool
Back to top Go down
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

o so uve found the values for ion cannon. cool
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah, all the 4 values Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:04 am

ur a lucky person to find those weapons....dani is jealous!!! :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 am

I don't care about Dani. He won't get anything. And I'm not lucky I worked to get them ! :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

someone needs to make a topic about how to find bullet values and stuff
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 am

that person is in this clan!!!!! CHECKMATE!!!! didn't u see his photos? those loadouts names changed? nvm... just ask him till he comes back..
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 am

[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] wrote:
someone needs to make a topic about how to find bullet values and stuff

I don't exactly what you mean by "stuff" but there isn't much stuff that has a precise method to be found. It's OK for bullets Wink
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 pm

so teach us how to find bullet value( ion cannon) :Lulz: jk if ur agreeable..haha
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
http://xkiwix.roflforum.net
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

TheElusiveVirus wrote:
so teach us how to find bullet value( ion cannon) :Lulz: jk if ur agreeable..haha

Well I found it with the method I've explained you. But I needed one more step to get to the result Wink
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 am

well i kinda forget how to do that.. if u don't mind could u explain the steps again pls??

!st step: put weapon value on hex after clicking on exact search
2nd step: search and look at values that have 0x00A4XXXX
3rd step.. i forgotten.. pls forgive me...help me once more..
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

1st step : get the weapon value and enter it in the exact searcher
2nd step : launch search (quite easy as a step XD)
3rd step : for each result begining with 0x00A (where bullet values are saved) copy the adress (press select and choose the right option) and paste it in the decoder)
4th step : see if there is a value next to this one different from 0x00000000 and 0x09XXXXXX.
5th step : test the value

easy as a pie, right ? Smile
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:13 pm

checkmate wrote:

Well I found it with the method I've explained you. But I needed one more step to get to the result Wink
so whats the method :Lulz: haha
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Sorry I won't tell this, shh. tongue
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 pm

edited!!! checkmate, the steps u mentioned the last time, i tot has something to do with ig88 blasters?? whats the value and where i should put them? in the new code?

Last edited by TheElusiveVirus on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 pm

checkmate wrote:

4th step : see if there is a value next to this one different from 0x00000000 and 0x09XXXXXX.
im sorry i dun quite understand, forgive me.. is it the value on top or below those values.. or we must look at the values near at either one of those(0x00000000,0x09XXXXXX) see the page before this and see my last post..
Back to top Go down
kiwi awsome

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:16 pm

[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] wrote:
that wont work unless u start out in space and land on the planet lol and btw force unleasehd spamming is for noobs like carlos_9198
Jaja i remember my first time killing him he is now esp so i dont wana b a noob but i force unleahsed him with rapid fire the whole time lol :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm

I'm not sure he's really ESP. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking up (for dummies)   Ranking up (for dummies) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking up (for dummies)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz :: Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron-
Jump to: