[Kiwi] Clan Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)
my name on swes - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy name on swes - Page 2 Voting_barmy name on swes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
checkmate (391)
my name on swes - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy name on swes - Page 2 Voting_barmy name on swes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
TheElusiveVirus (310)
R3DH4WK (134)
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)
[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)
[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)
SPIKE THE R8 (65)
flamingdragons-1 (56)

my name on swes

Go down 
+5
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Xtr3mE~HuNt3r
[Kiwi]Raviouse
[Kiwi]Grinder#11
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
checkmate
checkmate

my name on swes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name on swes   my name on swes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:21 am

I'm not the actual creator of UDH who is Stars, but I'm admin there, and mod in UPH. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: my name on swes   my name on swes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am

i saw a forum... you and a frenchie quarrel over a small matter is it?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: my name on swes   my name on swes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 am

Quarreled should be a bit more exact. Yeah it was hard to make him and some others understand that they have to write in english and not in french.
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: my name on swes   my name on swes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am

i was looking at the replies both you and a frenchie wrote and how the others tried to stop you...cos it looks interesting.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my name on swes   my name on swes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my name on swes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2