[Kiwi] Clan Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)
Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Vote_lcapIm thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Voting_barIm thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Vote_rcap 
checkmate (391)
Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Vote_lcapIm thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Voting_barIm thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Vote_rcap 
TheElusiveVirus (310)
R3DH4WK (134)
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)
[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)
[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)
SPIKE THE R8 (65)
flamingdragons-1 (56)

Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome
Admin
Admin
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome

Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Empty
PostSubject: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Ok. Main thing. The main things I want to have in a new save would be: TFU hacks, and the TIE Fighter laser you know? The one that creates a lot of damage? Yeah. Also, do you need CFW for TFU, Inf. Jet Pack (and go through walls and barriers), Inf. Range for a Guided Rocked and Inf. Ammor for it,Inf. Auto Turrets, Inf Range for recon droid, and a very special weapon. I woud like A SUPER powerful shotgun (one hit kill) and stuff like that. And superspeed, and Some other stuff. Stuff that even superalex will be surprised.

And I have another girlfriend. We dated at Six Flags. This is wierd but true: Her name is... Alex. Really. She cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://xkiwix.roflforum.net
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 pm

WHAT YOU LEFT EMMA FOR A GURL CALLED ALEX? Lolz....

Poor Emma Sad tell her to come to the forum once in a while, shes nice to talk to Sad
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm afraid you can't get this in a save. Be realistic. I can give you TIE laser if you want, but to be very damageful, you need the OHK Neutral
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 am

congratz Gozitan, become an admin alrready!!!
Back to top Go down
[EHW]PulseKiller[UPH]
[EHW]PulseKiller[UPH]

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

[quote="[Kiwi]_is_@wesome"]Ok. Main thing. The main things I want to have in a new save would be: TFU hacks, and the TIE Fighter laser you know? The one that creates a lot of damage? Yeah. Also, do you need CFW for TFU, Inf. Jet Pack (and go through walls and barriers), Inf. Range for a Guided Rocked and Inf. Ammor for it,Inf. Auto Turrets, Inf Range for recon droid, and a very special weapon. I woud like A SUPER powerful shotgun (one hit kill) and stuff like that. And superspeed, and Some other stuff. Stuff that even superalex will be surprised.

did you not see me archive Evil or Very Mad
you should look at it but its under construction still ill add even more hacks soon
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:45 pm

[quote="[EHW]PulseKiller[UPH]"]
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome wrote:
Ok. Main thing. The main things I want to have in a new save would be: TFU hacks, and the TIE Fighter laser you know? The one that creates a lot of damage? Yeah. Also, do you need CFW for TFU, Inf. Jet Pack (and go through walls and barriers), Inf. Range for a Guided Rocked and Inf. Ammor for it,Inf. Auto Turrets, Inf Range for recon droid, and a very special weapon. I woud like A SUPER powerful shotgun (one hit kill) and stuff like that. And superspeed, and Some other stuff. Stuff that even superalex will be surprised.

did you not see me archive Evil or Very Mad
you should look at it but its under construction still ill add even more hacks soon

What ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 pm

? lol
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:37 am

Well yes the topic wasn't about nitePR codes but about codes included in a game save. Finally I might have an idea but I'm not sure it would work scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.   Im thinking about a new save.  I need help though. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im thinking about a new save. I need help though.
Page 1 of 1