[Kiwi] Clan Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)
PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Vote_lcapPICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Voting_barPICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Vote_rcap 
checkmate (391)
PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Vote_lcapPICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Voting_barPICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Vote_rcap 
TheElusiveVirus (310)
R3DH4WK (134)
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)
[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)
[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)
SPIKE THE R8 (65)
flamingdragons-1 (56)

PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Empty
PostSubject: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Posti yr pictures for fun!!!PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Screen16 and PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Screen17

Last edited by TheElusiveVirus on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 pm

PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Jet_wi11
Jetpack with flag! Very Happy

PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Slave_11
Slave 1 laser! Very Happy

Thank you Checkmate (for all my gamesaves I have asked off you), Agent (for the EU codes you gave me) and Runnerke (for helping me to Hack my PSP)

Very Happy ~ Spikey
Back to top Go down
http://supremacy.forummotions.com/forum
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 pm

when i had my psp i had know clue how to take screen shots with my darkfrost. so how exactly do u take them?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:29 pm

I think that they've not been taken with DF :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 pm

No i used tempar, cause darkfrost doesnt have screenshots thingy
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 pm

In fact it has it, but very few people know how to use it XD.
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm

How do you use it then?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 pm

I dunno myself, and I don't mind because I use coderPR, but I think that Unleashed knows the way Wink
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

u got the same device as me... but they are a little different from nitepr when i want to try to code.
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 pm

What do you mean ?
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 pm

nth, sorry... :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:22 am

i love my recon droid bodyguard that shoots sniper bullet and made starfighter out of the skies... thks to you checkmate for telling me theres a code where sniper can lock on to.. so, thank you checkmate!!!!!PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Screen28 which makes me blast that crap PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Screen29

checkmate, do u know how to see yr republic captial ship head in a map? i had a head value on the republic capital ship and cloned myself, unfortunately, the ship was too big and i can't see the whole ship.. any ideas where i should position myself?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 am

Capital ships are indeed far too big. The only way to see it all is to get far out of the map and to scope towards the map Neutral

Btw, how did you get SwT's bodyguard ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 pm

lol i tot this wasn't vip? i saw this code somewhere in one of the star wars clans.. im sorry i can't remember because this code i had copied to my database long time ago....a guy posted this code in some random web/clan... i had forgotten..im not lying btw..
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:23 pm

Np, it's just out of curiousity Suspect
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey virus, Can i have that code? xD
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:35 pm

i think its still vip becos i dun see it on udh.. isn't it check
?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

TheElusiveVirus wrote:
i think its still vip becos i dun see it on udh.. isn't it check
?

Appart from Unleashed and maybe frenchie nobody has it on UDH ...

Last edited by checkmate on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:09 am

so should i give to him.. checkmate, could i request one head value from u.. flag head.. pls? lol :Lulz: i know its vip but im collecting them..
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Have you only seen me with a flag as head ?

Last edited by checkmate on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 am

maybe.. maybe not... but unleashed did not give u? i tot ur famous there..
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

And so what ? :(D):

But I found that Cool :

PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Screen39
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 am

awsome.. did u post on udh?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Yeah, with some others. But not all the ones I found yesterday :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)   PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURES!! action with yr picture(like how dani does.zzzz)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz :: Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron-
Jump to: