[Kiwi] Clan Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)
father and son weapons(fett family)codes Vote_lcapfather and son weapons(fett family)codes Voting_barfather and son weapons(fett family)codes Vote_rcap 
checkmate (391)
father and son weapons(fett family)codes Vote_lcapfather and son weapons(fett family)codes Voting_barfather and son weapons(fett family)codes Vote_rcap 
TheElusiveVirus (310)
R3DH4WK (134)
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)
[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)
[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)
SPIKE THE R8 (65)
flamingdragons-1 (56)

father and son weapons(fett family)codes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

father and son weapons(fett family)codes Empty
PostSubject: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 am

hey guys i need some code help here, my computer got a serious problem and it was so unfortunate that i lost all of (US version) jango and boba fett codes and some others as well but they are not so good,so , could someone tell me all non vip codes relating to jango fett and boba fett?
oh checkmate can u tell me the weapon value of Dualjango fett pistols i tried this

1ADF3772;BLASTER PISTOL - *NEW* JANGO FETT
but its only a single pistol.. so thank you all.
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Lol you're kidding, right ?
There is no "single" value XD.
This is the value for the dual pistols.
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:24 am

so i have to use ig 88 guns?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 am

Why ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:45 am

no nothing sorry.. is there any code that i can use jango fett pistols besides the one i posted earlier?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Of course no. This is the value for Jango's pistols and it works. Use this one.
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

1ADF3772;BLASTER PISTOL - *NEW* JANGO FETT
is this value same as the one in the hanv jango fett loadout? before you replace the value with the dash....
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Of course. I've just told you it's the only one. And even if you doubt about that you don't need to ask me you can check yourself with the decoder :(D):
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 pm

i'm sorry, could u teach me how to find weapon values in coderpr? sorry for troubling...swes
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 pm

It doesn't change anything whether you do it in coderPR or another cheat device :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 pm

so could u taech me anyways? i'm sure u know how to find weapon values...
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Lol to be honest I dunno how to do. I just test Wink
So I'm not able to teach anything Wink
Back to top Go down
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

virus if you need help with finding wepon values in coderpr u should probably ask unleashed, runnerke, or a frenchie. they are pretty much pros at this
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

To be honest, I think Unleashed won't teach anyhting about that. I dunno why I say that but I think I'm right :Lulz:

And about Runnerke, I dunno exactly what are his coding skills scratch
Back to top Go down
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:55 am

what was the problem with your computer lol?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 am

What do you mean, why would I have a problem ? confused
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 pm

so wat coding do u know besides bullet swap?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

I know how to make any kind of weapon mod, I know finding weapons, but I've no precise method to explain, I know making infinite stuff, I know jokering, some little things more, and I've knewly come to functions (I'm currently working on "kill all humans" for RS)
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:03 pm

try kill all humans exept yrself.... like the enemy's bane code in es...
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 pm

It isn't possible. I know the code exists in RS and it kills ALL humans. There is nothing about killing everybody else. Lucasart programmers would really be b*tches Razz
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

i just realized on uph that spread missiles were already available to use... the forum has been posted long time ago and i nvr look for it...now i can have a loadout with spread missiles cheers
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Well no. It's not the weapon value but the bullet value that have been posted Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:19 am

sorry..... have i added you in es?
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 pm

No still not, but I'm on RS these days :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 am

could u made an exception and go to es for me? make my save and post it at the us save section can? :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: father and son weapons(fett family)codes   father and son weapons(fett family)codes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

father and son weapons(fett family)codes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next