[Kiwi] Clan Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Kiwi] Clan Forumz

[Kiwi] Clan Forumz is under protection by the General Nation, thus declaring war upon [Kiwi] means you declare on her nation and her allies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ (444)
ES Code Creation Request. Vote_lcapES Code Creation Request. Voting_barES Code Creation Request. Vote_rcap 
checkmate (391)
ES Code Creation Request. Vote_lcapES Code Creation Request. Voting_barES Code Creation Request. Vote_rcap 
TheElusiveVirus (310)
R3DH4WK (134)
[Kiwi]ninja_spike[GOD] (123)
[Kiwi]Grinder#11 (109)
[Kiwi]Emma <3 (71)
[Kiwi]_is_@wesome (71)
SPIKE THE R8 (65)
flamingdragons-1 (56)

ES Code Creation Request.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

ES Code Creation Request. Empty
PostSubject: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 pm

This is to anyone who can create codes. (cause im too thick to work it out).

Is It possible to create a code which....hmmm, lemme give you an example.

Example:
Bullet swap code.

Is it possible to create a code to do this.

Dual Tri-shot, + Rapid fire / no overheat X-Wing laser.
Like the Destruction gun.
Back to top Go down
http://supremacy.forummotions.com/forum
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 am

let me tell u, i have asked checkmate to help me with this question b4 u asked, spike.... he can explain it to u when he returns...for now be patient...
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Yes master, I will await the return of the "Checkmate" very eagerly.

:XD:
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Admin
Admin
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

Rofl xD :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
http://xkiwix.roflforum.net
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:25 am

...nothing funny.....
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

np :Lulz:

This code is easy to make, I'll explain it step by step in a Tuto I'll post here Wink
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

good thing u had a kind heart... spike has been wondering whether u could teach them....or not...
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 am

Oh of course I can only explain the dual trishot, because you can't mod the X-wing laser Wink
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Okay NP, Thanks checkmate.

, How did (creater of destruction gun) make the destruction gun then?
come to think of it. what bullet is the tri shot thingy, it might not even be xwing laser. Razz
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

(the destruction gun's creator is a_frenchie)

Oh you meant rapid fire X-wing as a bullet !? I though you were talking about the laser itself. Then it's as easy as the dual trishot :Lulz:
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Okay...

So what is the value for Rapid Fire X-wing laser? :Lulz:

TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 am

i think checkmate had posted one of x wing laser in one of the forums IN HERE!! in the i'll be away forum... there is a value there.. dunno rapid fire or not..
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 am

Okay, I'll try that, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 am

u know how to bullet swap right? u know when u need a weapon to fire yr swapped bullet, do u have those address?? im trying to do so but i dun have them. like ig 88 blasters
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 pm

I get my address' from GOD, Here's the link: http://xgodx.forumotion.com/t455-bullet-mods-ftw
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm

SPIKE THE R8 wrote:
Okay...

So what is the value for Rapid Fire X-wing laser? :Lulz:

There is no value for that. The rapid fire has to be for the weapon you swap the bullet.
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 pm

huh?

I now have that code (dual tri shot with rapid x wing - it's my fav gun xD)
but what do you mean different weapon? o.O Shocked
Back to top Go down
checkmate
checkmate

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Well, you don't have to use rapid fire for the weapon the bullet comes from but for the weapon you give the bullet to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ES Code Creation Request.   ES Code Creation Request. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ES Code Creation Request.
Page 1 of 1